RETURNS & EXCHANGES
We are elated when you find your perfect fit in our swimwear. We also understand that sizing decisions while shopping online can be tricky. Should your Amber swimsuit not fit you, please drop us an email with your order number and reason for return to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will process your return/exchange accordingly, subject to the following.
- All returns/exchanges must be received within 14 days of delivery for Singapore orders and 21 days of delivery for international orders.
- Products must be new and in unworn and unwashed condition, with all tags and hygiene labels intact. We will only process returns/exchanges if returned products meet these conditions, and at our sole discretion. Please remember to try on your swimsuit with your undergarments, for hygiene purposes!
- All refunds & exchanges will be offered in the form of store credit only, with a 3-month validity period.
- For exchanges, once your returned product has been accepted by us and your store credit is issued, you may place a new order on our site accordingly. Please note we will only be able to accommodate one exchange per order.
- For orders where free shipping has been provided, the initial shipping fees will be deducted accordingly from the store credit.
- All related return shipping costs (including any custom duty taxes) will be borne by you.
- We strongly recommend that you choose a trackable shipping method to ensure a successful return/exchange.
While we check all our products for defects, we sincerely apologise for any damaged products you may receive which may have escaped our scrutiny. Please contact us and send us photos of the defect at email@example.com within 14 days of delivery and we will be happy to provide you with a new piece, subject to inventory availability and our review of each request on a case-by-case basis.
On a related note, please note that the rose gold metal Amber tags are delicately hand-sewn onto each item and as such, will have variances and idiosyncrasies in placement between items. These are inevitable and will not be considered defects by us.
Given the delicate nature of each item, please do take note of the hotpressed labels on each item for care instructions.